Monday, March 19, 2012

I Have No Money to Pay My Agent

Today I've found out there is a misconception from some future homeowners, who are under the impression that they are responsible for the payment of commissions to the Agent who represents them in purchasing a home.  Some have even said they paid the agent an upfront fee, just to provide them with their services.  As a Real Estate Broker, I'd like to put this to rest.

All commissions for both the Seller's Agent and the Buyer's Agent are paid by the Seller, at The Close of Escrow, from the proceeds of the sale of the property.  In no way shape or form are you the buyer, required to pay an Agent for helping you find a home.  If you come across an Agent asking for upfront payment to provide you with his/her services, please proceed to the next one

Please log on to www.NiceHomes4Sale.com for listings... Follow me @ www.Faecbook.com/CaliRealEstate. Follow me on Twitter @Aaron_Roberts1...

Aaron Roberts
Broker Associate
DRE# 01172649
Keller Williams Westchester - Playa


No comments:

Post a Comment